The Thank Your Vet Organization are dedicated to providing our readers with actionable tips to improve the nutrition and health of their dogs. The overall nutrition and lifestyle of your dog can increase their lifespan but improving your dog’s nutrition can also increase their energy levels, happiness, and much more! We talk about this in more depth in our best dog food articles, in our Can Dogs Eat blog posts, in our Dog Names articles, as well as our dog health guides.
Get Paid $1,000 To Join Our Dog Health Research Study
We are looking to hire three individuals to join our dog health research study. These individuals will work with our team to help us learn what the average dog owner feeds their dog, why they feed them that type of food, and other questions to help us understand the mindset of the average dog owner when it comes to the health and nutrition of their dog.
If you are picked to be a part of our research study, then you will be paid a $1,000 stipend and given a goodie bag of free dog supplements, dog food samples, and toys as a thank you for participating.
Below are details about the overall structure of the research study.
Research Study Structure:
The research study will last over two weeks and will involve four one-on-one video calls with our team where they will ask you survey questions about the nutrition of your dog. This study will be 100% remote and will require you to fill out a few survey questionnaires as well as the few video calls with our team.
Examples of Questions You Will Be Asked During The Study:
- What kind of dog do you own?
- What kind of food do you feed your dog?
- Why did you choose this type of food?
- How often do you change the type of food that your dog eats?
- Do you give your dog any additional health supplements?
- And more questions about your dog
Requirements For Research Study Applicants
Our team are looking to speak with a handful of dog owners in order to collect data on how important nutrition is for the average dog owner. This study will require the individuals to fill out a few questionnaires as well as speak with our a few of our team members of video calls. Below are the requirements for applicants:
- Applicants must be older than 18 years old.
- Applicants must have at least one dog.
- Applicants must be willing to communicate with our team over a video call.
- Applicants must be able to speak and write in English.
- We are looking for the average dog owner so if you are a professional dog trainer, veterinarian, or other experienced dog professional, please don’t apply.
Apply For Our Dog Research Study Below!
Please use the Google Form below to apply for our dog research study. Over the coming weeks, our team will review the applications and may reach out with followup questions. We will contact you via email if you have been chosen for the research study. Please use our About Us or Contact Us page to learn more about our organization and to contact us with questions.
The Thank Your Vet Organization retains the right to choose winners based on our own internal requirements. By filling out the above form you consent to our team contacting you via email.